BHU SET Admission Online Form 2020
BHU SET CHS-2020 Admission Form
Banaras Hindu University (B.H.U) invites candidates to fill application form for the Entrance Exam For Class VI, IX , XI School SET Entrance Test 2020 .Those Candidates who are interested for this post must read the official notification before applying for this post.
Banaras Hindu University bhu Online Form 2020. In this post you will read How to get Admission in Banaras Hindu University in class 11. Banaras Hindu University Entance Exam Date .
- Online application starts : 20 February 2020
- Registration Last Date : 21 February 2020
- Last Date of Payment: 21 February 2020
- Exam Date : 01-06 May 2020
- Admit Card : April 2020
Application Fee :-
- General / OBC : 400/-
- SC / ST : 200/-
- All Female Candidates : Rs 250/-
- Pay exam fee through credit card
- Debit card Net Banking e challan Fee mode
Eligibility Criteria || Age Limit || Seat Detail
|Class / Stream||Age Limit||Exam||Boys School||Girls School||Eligibility|
|Class 6 (VI)||10-12 Years||06 May 2020||107 Seats||70 Seats||Class V Passed|
|Class 9 (IX)||13-15 Years||05 May 2020||104 Seats||10 Seats||Class VIII Passed|
|Class 11 (Math)||Max Age 18||04 May 2020||88 Seats||16 Seats||Above 50% Marks|
|Class 11 (Biology)||Max Age 18||02 May 2020||25 Seats||17 Seats||Above 50% Marks|
|Class 11 Commerce||Max Age 18||01 May 2020||13 Seats||12 Seats||Above 40% Marks|
|Class 11 (Arts)||Max Age 18||01 May 2020||25 Seats||40 Seats||Class 10 Passed Only|
How to Fill Form:-
- Banaras Hindu University BHU, Varanasi School Entrance Test SET CHS Admission 2020 for the Class 6th, 9th and 11th in Various School . Candidate Can Apply Between 20/02/2020 to 21/03/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Admission Application Form in BHU CHS 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
BHU SET 2020 Exam Pattern:-
Below mentioned are few points that students appearing for SET 2020 must keep in mind:
- Candidates will provide with a Question Booklet containing the questions and a separate Answer Sheet
- Each question shall be followed by four alternative answers i.e, the question paper will consist of MCQs.
- The candidate needs to check the question paper booklet if it holds the total no. of papers mentioned and is required to write his/her Roll Number, Question Booklet No. and Set No., if any, at the appropriate places provided in the answer sheet. Only Ball Point pen can be used by the students.
- (Note: Please note that any error in darkening the Roll Number or writing set number will result in a wrong evaluation of the Answer Sheet.
- A candidate may take further note that non-filling of Set No. if any, Roll No. and other vital details would lead to non-evaluation of Answer Sheet and cancellation of his/her candidature. Hence, the candidate should be careful in darkening Roll Number and writing set number).
- The answer will be considered incorrect if more than one oval is darkened or an oval is darkened improperly. Any other method of marking such as tick mark, cross mar BHU SET 2020, use of dot, line mark and half-filled oval or marks outside the oval shall not be evaluated.
- If any question is not attempted and the candidate leaves all the ovals against that question as blank. Such an answer will be awarded zero marks.
- Inner cover page of the Question Booklet or the blank space/page at the end of Question Booklet may be used for rough work.
- No page from the Question Booklet is to be torn or removed. If a candidate is found tearing any page from the Question Booklet, he/she shall be liable to punishment for adopting unfair means and shall not be allowed to continue in the Entrance Test.
Download Notification Click here
Official Website Click here