RPF Admit card Constable 2020: How to Download
What is RPF Constable Exam?
Indian Railways recruit male and feminine constables for Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) by conducting RPF constable exam. Per year Ministry of Railways releases RPF Constable Notification to fill an outsized number of vacancies for various zones of Indian Railways. The notification for this year’s exam goes to be out soon. Therefore, it’s important for applicants to understand a couple of details about an equivalent . Let’s have a glance at the important facts about the RPF Constable Exam 2020.
RPF Constable Eligibility 2020
The basic criteria that candidates got to meet so as to satisfy RPF Constable eligibility are:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens
- Age: Age of the candidates must be between 18 and 25
- Educational Qualification: SSLC/ Matric from a recognised board
- Candidates must possess certain physical criteria and physical efficiency
RPF Constable Selection Process 2020
The selection process for RPF Constable or RPF constable exam pattern comprises several stages. they need been given below:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): the primary stage may be a computer-based online test. the entire duration of this test is 90 minutes and candidates are asked questions on General awareness and Science, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning. to understand RPF constable syllabus intimately .
- PET/PMT: those that clear CBT, get involve Physical Measurement Test (PET) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). These tests are just qualifying in nature.
- Document Verification: those that qualify within the PET and PMT are involved Document verification.
- Medical Examination: subsequent step of the choice process is checkup of shortlisted candidates at Railway Hospitals.
- Training: Upon successful completion of the above steps, candidates got to undergo certain training to urge a certificate, which at the top facilitates their official joining process.
RPF Constable Syllabus- General Awareness
- Current affairs
- Awareness of the events and developments in society
- Indian History, Art & Culture
- General Polity, Indian Constitution
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large
- Common Abbreviations
- Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India
- General Science and bioscience (up to 10th CBSE) General Science and bioscience (up to 10th CBSE)
RPF Constable Syllabus- Arithmetic
- Number systems
- Whole numbers
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationships between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion, etc.
RPF Constable Syllabus- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
RPF Constable Admit Card: the way to download?
RPF Constable admit card are going to be made available on the official website. Online RPF constable admit card download steps are given below:
- Visit the official website of RPF Constable, rpfonlinereg.org
- Go to the section for RPF constable admit card download
- Click on the link, a replacement page for login will appear on display
- Login using your RPF constable login credentials
- Your admit card are going to be on display, proceed to download the admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Important Links :
Apply online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here