UP B.ED Admission, Entrance Exam Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2020 Online Form
University of Lucknow Are Recently Invited to Uttar Pradesh JEE Combined 2 Year B.Ed Admission Online Application Form.Those Candidates who are interested for this post must read the official notification before applying for this post .
- Online application starts : 12 Feruary 2020
- Registration Last Date : 06 March 2020
- Last Date of Payment: 11 March 2020
- Exam Date : 08 April 2020
- Admit Card : 08 April 2020
Application Fee :-
- General/ OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 750/-
- With Late Fees :
- General/ OBC : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
- Pay exam fee through credit card
- Debit card Net Banking e challan Fee mode
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks.
- Engineering Candidates : 55% Marks
- Read the official notification before applying for this post .
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : NA
- No Need to Send Application Form
College Participating in UP B.ed 2020:-
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU (Conducted University)
- Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
Documents Required for UP B.Ed 2020 Form:-
Before you proceed to fill-in details in UP B.Ed application form, it is advised to the candidates that you may keep the following documents ready beforehand.
- A recent passport size color photo of the candidate.
- A scanned image of candidate’s signature.
- Scanned image of Left and Right Index Fingers Impression
- A valid mobile number.
- An active email id.
- High School marks sheet required as proof of date of birth.
- Photo id like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
Download Notification Click here
Official Website Click here