UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airfoce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA First Phase Recruitment 2020.Those Candidates who are interested for this post must rear the official notification before applying for this post .
UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online application starts : 08 January 2020
- Registration Last Date : 28/01/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date of Payment: 28 January 2020
- Exam Date : 19 April 2020
- Admit Card : April 2020
UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment Application Fee :-
- General ,OBC: Rs 100/-
- Sc, St Candidates : Rs 0/-
UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment Payment Mode:-
- Pay exam fee through credit card
- Debit card Net Banking e challan Fee mode
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board
- 10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.
- Read the official notification before applying for this post .
- Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004
How to Fill Form:-
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Released the Notification for NDA I 04/2020 for the 418 Vacancies in Army, Navy, Airforce Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC NDA Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Total Vaccancy : 418 Post
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|National Defence Academy NDA
|Army||208|| Age Between:
02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004
|10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|Navy||42||10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Naval Academy NA||10+2 Cadet Entry||48|
Download Notification Click here
Official Website Click here